My work is realistic and detailed. I often use more than one medium, such as colored pencil with pen and ink, watercolor with colored pencil, etc. I am inspired by the beautiful surroundings, animals, flowers, and by people that I find interesting.
The emphasis in my art work is on light and shadow.
My bold flowers and drawings are filled with color and details that make one stop and consider what may have been taken for granted. Basically I am self-taught but I have taken courses with known artists and have read numerous technique books explaining the use of various media
I have had my artwork on exhibit on the following galleries:
- Old Mill Studio, Whitefield NH
- Chaffee Gallery, Rutland VT
- Depot St Gallery, Ludlow VT
- Vermont Creates, Rutland VT
- Nolin Murray Center, Springfield VT
- Hannover Fair, Hannover VT
- Art in the Park, Rutland VT
- Roof Gallery, Endfield NH